Our Selection Process
As an applicant, you can apply safely and securely online HERE or visit us at our Concord office and apply in person. If you are considered to be a fit to one of our openings, A WORKERS.COM recruiter will reach out to you by phone or email and discuss with you our open positions to see if they might be a fit for your background. After completing that process successfully, we will have you meet with us in our office and sign up with Workers.com.
As an industrial employment agency, WORKERS.COM conducts a thorough evaluation of each applicant to determine all levels of certifications and skill-sets to ensure a proper fit between client and employee.
Learn More about our Pre-Screened Candidates
- Job History Confirmation (Longevity and Experience)
- Skills & Areas of Interest
- Testing (MS Office, Typing, Ten Key and Data Entry, etc.)
- Education (College Degree, Business School, Technical School, Vocational School)
- Certification (OSHA, HazMat, Fork Lift, BATC, A & B Driver Eligibility and Verification)
- City of Residence